Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here we are!

I've been wanting to start a blog for some time now. I did have one before my kids were born, back when I was engaged and had all kinds of neat wedding stuff to write about. Of course since then I've gotten busy doing mommy and wife duties and haven't had the time. But, I can now say I've been inspired by two of my good friends who have their own blogs, Sara and Natasha. I'll post their links at the end so you can all enjoy them too :)

I'm sitting here thinking what in the world should my first blog be about? I could tell you all about the chores I've done around my house today, or that Silas can now say the word "yes". "Silas, do you have poopy pants?" "Yes". "Can you change your own diaper?" "Yes"
Or that JaneClaire is obsessed with what the word 'Stealing' means. Yep, those are just some of the wonderful things I hear while being a stay-at-home mom. I can tell this post won't be very long. I already have two children clawing at me for attention :) Good thing we have a busy and eventful weekend ahead of us and I know I will have much to write about next week. Let's keep our fingers crossed that I'll stick with the blog and not bore everyone to death :)



Sara http://sara-thekillerbs.blogspot.com/
Natasha http://the-chronicles-of-nat.blogspot.com/

These girls keep me entertained and I'm sure you will agree!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I found it! And girl, life with children IS NOT boring! I love to hear about other people's lives. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay-at-home Mom. My husband Andrew and I have been married 6 years and have 3 beautiful children, JaneClaire, Silas and Rossin.