Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Better late than never.

Here he is!


Rossin Dean Lamica
Born 12:49 pm on 3/7/11
6lbs 11oz
18.5 inches long

He is precious and such a sweet baby. He takes the winner for best sleeper in the Lamica family. Only wakes me up 1-2 times during the night. And guess what? He has HAIR! JC and Silas were both white fuzz/bald babies and Mr. Rossin has a good bit of dark brown hair. I think he looks just like JC but everyone else says he looks like Si. I win that debate because I am the Momma :)
We are all in love with this little man. Some a little too much (JC and Silas)

I would have updated sooner but I have been really sick since the c-section. Bladder infection, mastitis, bronchitis and a nasty stomach bug that left vomit everywhere. All this within 3 weeks of coming home. I think we are finally on the mend so I'm getting a chance to finally update.

Here are a couple more pictures.


JC and Silas holding Baby Rossin.

4 comments:

  1. He is soooo cute and I can't wait to see him in real life!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so precious. glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he looks just like JC too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog isn't showing up on my computer at work so I am writing from my phone. Glad you finally updated about this little man.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay-at-home Mom. My husband Andrew and I have been married 6 years and have 3 beautiful children, JaneClaire, Silas and Rossin.