Friday, August 19, 2011

Cloth Diaper Shoot








As some of you may know, I started using cloth diapers on Silas when he was about 15months old and now use them on Rossin. A friend of mine is a Photographer and sent out a post on Facebook asking for models for an upcoming cloth diaper shoot. The cloth diaper pictures would be used to promote cloth diapers in a local store, A Nurturing Moment and hung for customers to admire. I knew I wanted to sign Rossin up but there was an age limit of 7 months to 15 months. Darn! It wasn't long before I received an email from my friend asking that Rossin be a model even though he was only 5 months. This made Momma happy :) I took him in the next week for his shoot. And this is what she did...






Is that not the cutest baby booty you've ever seen? :)





Rossin and a friend





My handsome guy!







We don't know which photos will be chosen for the store, but we sure had fun being a model for the day! Can't wait to have these printed and hung in my house :)



2 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEEE these!! My favorite is him on his tummy with the umbrella. :) Sweet little boy!
    - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one on the scale. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay-at-home Mom. My husband Andrew and I have been married 6 years and have 3 beautiful children, JaneClaire, Silas and Rossin.