Thursday, December 8, 2011

Elf on the Shelf

It's that time of year again! Our Elf, Twirly Whirly, came back to visit our home until Christmas. He showed up on Thanksgiving night with a sign stating, "I'm back!!"

He is quite the character. I'm going to attempt to show you his picture each day.

I missed taking pictures the first few days. But here is a list of those.
1. Been in the fridge eating butter. The evidence was on his face.
2. He replaced our stockings hanging on the mantel for a pair of every one's underpants (including a cloth diaper in honor of Rossin :)
3. Made a snow angel on the kitchen table in a pile of sugar.
4. Buckled up in the car on his way to church last Sunday.



And now for the first picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay-at-home Mom. My husband Andrew and I have been married 6 years and have 3 beautiful children, JaneClaire, Silas and Rossin.