Friday, November 13, 2009

Silas and his Bible


Silas was given a New Testament in his Cradle Roll class at Church. It has become his security blanket. He carries it everywhere with him! I love to see him crawling into a room holding it high and jabbering, I think he's trying to preach :) He eats with it, plays with it, rides in the car with it and even takes it to bed with him. It is the most precious thing. It has chew marks all over it and most times it's wet and the pages are scrunched up. I've had a few people tell me that I shouldn't let him "ruin" it, but I think it's so sweet that he's making it his own. I can't wait to show it to him when he's older and explain how much he loved his little Bible. I've tried to snap some pictures of him with it on my camera phone. Here are a few.
Watching Barney and chewing on the Bible string

Playing outside. You can see some of the chew marks in this picture. :)

Playing in Daddy and Mommy's room

At Trunk-or-Treat

Eating lunch :)

Talking to Mommy

Doing something naughty while holding the Bible. I told him not to touch those cords and he smiled. I had to laugh because he looked so innocent with that Bible tucked under his arm

1 comment:

  1. This post cracks me up! Look out Jason! You've got competition!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay-at-home Mom. My husband Andrew and I have been married 6 years and have 3 beautiful children, JaneClaire, Silas and Rossin.