Saturday, November 28, 2009

JaneClaire's Bedtime Prayer

Last night JaneClaire said the sweetest prayer. It made me want to smile and cry at the same time. I would have given anything to have it on tape to listen to over and over again.

This is it word for word. Glad I wrote it down :)

"Dear God."

"Thank you for the day. Thank you for Taylor. Thank you for my house, my food and my clothes. Thank you for the old Church that we can't go to or play at anymore. Thank you for my new Church. Thank you for Mommy, Daddy and Si guy. Thank you for sending the rainbow as your promise."

"In Christ name. Amen"


My prayer today is. "Thank you God for given me the most precious daughter. We love her more and more every day. Thank you for allowing her little mind to absorb everything she learns in Bible class and at Church!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay-at-home Mom. My husband Andrew and I have been married 6 years and have 3 beautiful children, JaneClaire, Silas and Rossin.