Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Boys will be boys




This is Silas. He's my 3 year old boy. And this is what he did today.

JaneClaire had her last day at preschool so we dropped her off at Happy Times and came home. I opened the garage and unlocked the door. I went back to the car and unbuckled Silas from his car seat, helped him out of the car and inside the house. I went back to the car for Rossin. I had just unbuckled him when I heard...

"HAHAHAHA, I pee on the ground!"

I turned around to see a pudgy naked bottom and a puddle in our driveway.

I hope our neighbors didn't mind seeing the moon out at 9:30 this a.m.


And this is what he did a few days ago.
"Look Mommy! Rossin is a Unicorn!" - he licked and stuck his nerf bullet to this innocent victim.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Your kids are a hoot! Never a dull moment in the Lamica House!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I love how you wrote on Andrew's facebook wall and called him 'your son!' That always makes me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See? I told you boys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay-at-home Mom. My husband Andrew and I have been married 6 years and have 3 beautiful children, JaneClaire, Silas and Rossin.