Friday, January 22, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy? Now that I'm married and have kids I would say growing old without money. I can't imagine a day without them. Sometimes money isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Seems like the more money people have the more problems they have. I've said it a million times. I would never want to be rich. I want to appreciate the things that I have.

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house? Andrew, after I remind him a bazillion times and eventually tie it up, drop it by the garage door and put a new liner in. If he hears that he'll come running around the corner saying "I'll get that. Why can't you wait for me?". Well hun, If I wait any longer the trash will spill out onto the floor and I don't feel like sweeping and mopping =)

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times? Yes. I dream that someone is chasing me outside in the woods. I can hear them, but I can't see them. I know they are about to grab me and pull me to the ground and then I wake up. So scary! I hate that panic feeling I have when I wake up.

4. Can you play a musical instrument? Not anymore. I use to play the violin. It was so cute and tiny.

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell? I've thought about this numerous times. I can't choose just one. I would love to own a baby boutique, a bridal shop, a funky fashion boutique or a celebrity/antique type store (one that sells old Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Beetles memorabilia). Wouldn't that be awesome?

2 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay-at-home Mom. My husband Andrew and I have been married 6 years and have 3 beautiful children, JaneClaire, Silas and Rossin.