Sunday, January 31, 2010

5 Question Friday (On Sunday)

I know I know! It's Sunday. I'm two days late. I have a good explanation - I haven't been on the Internet since Thursday.


1. Would you ever vacation alone? Nope, never ever. I know a few couples that vacation separately from their spouses and family. They say they need time away from them to do their own things. I think that's what Girls Night Outs are for, don't you agree? I have the best time with my family. I laugh so much when we are all together. I love to see new things and share new experiences with them. I would never want to give that up to be alone somewhere. How lonely!

2. Do you go the speed limit? If I said yes I would be lying. I don't like speeding. Sometimes I just get carried away =)

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs? I started following two of my friends blogs. Sara and Natasha. They inspired me to start my own. And it allows me to blog memories and stories from the Lamica household that I might otherwise forget to write down.

4. Where do you shop for yourself? Target, Ann Taylor, Kohl's, Gap. Used to be The Body Shop! That was back in the day...I loved that store.

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to? We didn't have a dance. If I could have chosen one it would be "Still The One" By Orleans =) It sums it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay-at-home Mom. My husband Andrew and I have been married 6 years and have 3 beautiful children, JaneClaire, Silas and Rossin.