Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. How many weddings have you been in? In order... 1. My cousin Amy's wedding I was a Bridesmaid. I had my first near fainting episode from locking my knees. Not fun. 2. My own wedding. I was the bride. 3. My friend Lindsey's wedding, I was a 7 month pregnant Bridesmaid :) and 4. I don't know if you would call this being in the wedding, but when my friend Valerie got married she asked JaneClaire to be one of her flower girls. JC was only 16 months old so she was really the flower baby. I had to keep her entertained before the ceremony started and when it finished all the while being 6 months pregnant with Silas. What is it with me being pregnant and weddings? And did I mentioned pictures? That was tough. She was exhausted from being there for so long and she wouldn't let go of her pink Pacifier :) So all the pictures had her with that pink paci stuck in her mouth. I did get the honor of being the guestbook sign-in lady. I got to check out everyone who came and see what they were wearing. And you all know how much I love to people watch!



2. What is something you wish you could do and can't? Hold my babies!!! Hold my babies!!! I am so jealous of Mom's who can hold their babies without any problems. I have struggled to hold my babies after they are a few weeks old. They get too big and I can't hold them unless I'm sitting down and sometimes that's hard. I want so badly to be able to hold them when they come running from being hurt, or when they are scared or when they just need some love and hugs. I can't pick up JC anymore at all. It's hard to love on someone when they are standing next to you and are the same height. When she comes running to me with her arms out all I can think is "please don't knock me over!!" and all I really want is to pick her up and hug her like I see everyone else doing with their 3 year olds. And Silas. He wants me to hold him all the time and I just can't. Maybe for a few minutes but then I have to put him down. I've always wanted to hold my babies and let them sleep in my arms. I always tell myself how blessed I am to have two healthy children and I am! So some days are worse than others. Some days it doesn't bother me at all and some days I cry. So for you Moms out there...don't take that for granted at all! :)



3. What is your favorite coffee drink? Skinny white mocha from Starbucks or their Cafe Mocha. Yum! I could drink one of these every single day if the wallet would allow.

4. Do you sing Karaoke? If so, what is your go to song? I L-O-V-E to sing karaoke. I can't sing. Like not at all. Andrew says I sound like a dying cat. But I love to sing. My favorite song to go to is "Love Shack" by the B52's. Best song ever! haha. I sang this with a bunch of my girlfriends at a Little People Regional. Andrew said all he could hear was ......Love Shack, baby Love Shack.....and then I burst out with "TINNNNNN Rooooof!! haha.

5. Any guilty pleasures? Chocolate, People magazine, The Soup on E!, Reality TV, watching Chick Flicks over and over again, and LOST!! I just started watching season 1 on DVD. I borrowed it from my friend Natasha and it is so addicting. I get annoyed when I am interrupted during an episode. I wonder if there is a LOST addiction support group? If so I need to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a stay-at-home Mom. My husband Andrew and I have been married 6 years and have 3 beautiful children, JaneClaire, Silas and Rossin.