1. How much time do you spend on the computer each day? Usually no more than 15 minutes and that's if I'm lucky enough to even get on. I stay so busy with the kids and the house that I often check my email and facebook notifications on my cell phone.
2. Will you pay for your children's college educations or have them pay their own way? My intentions are to pay their college tuition's. Both of my kids do have a savings account started by their Uncle and Aunt in MA. I'm hoping that will go towards the expenses when the move away. I'm hoping some grants or scholarships can help too. Andrew and I have already talked about consequences they will face if they decide to "goof off" or drop out. If they drop out and later want to return to school, then that is on them. Mommy and Daddy will not be paying for you to "find yourself" as so many kids now-a-days like to say :) And if they goof off and don't keep their grades up, then they can move back home and go to a community college nearby.
3. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes. Only one and it wasn't serious. My family and I were driving somewhere and some old man pulled out and side swiped our van. It didn't hurt anyone. Just scared us half to death. I am happy to say that Mrs. Lamica has never had a speeding ticket or a wreck in my whole 12 years of driving experience. (Knock on wood!)
4. What is your favorite book? #1 of course is the Bible. I learn something new every time I open it up. We just returned from a youth ministers retreat today and the speaker did a wonderful lesson on the Song of Solomon. I am so looking forward to reading more about this and doing an in depth study. My other favorites include: The Girl with a Pearl Earring, The Notebook, Return to Me, Dear John, The Lovely Bones, The Postcard...
Growing up I was in love with all the Sweet Valley High books. Anyone read those? Ahhhh.....the good old days :)
5. Do you make your bed everyday? 95% of the time, yes. But there are a few days that I'm running behind and forget too. I feel so much better when it is done. Makes my bedroom look neater.
- ► 2011 (31)
- ▼ March (7)